Macquarie University Central Courtyard To Become The New Face For Food On Campus With 16 New Retail Food Spaces
We Want You! Seeking expressions of interest from professional & experienced food and beverage operators for various opportunities within the Lincoln and 1CC building.
Key Features Of The Development
- Stage 1 Lincoln Building due to open mid 2020
- Stage 2 1CC Building due to open Q1 2021
- 40,000 Students, 320 Staff and 7,000 Commercial Workers
- More than $1Billion has recently been invested in facilities, infrastructure and technology
- New On-Campus Metro Station
- 341 Additional On-Campus Student Accommodation Beds
- Stage 1 EOI closes 23rd August 19
- Stage 2 EOI closes 6th September 19
Email us now at firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest and receive your EOI documentation.